What kind of help do you need?
Need Urgent Help or Support?
Are you feeling distressed or experiencing feelings of despair? Here are some additional resources to help you during this time.
- Visit the UW System Student Behavioral Health website, to find out who can help you on your campus and in your community.
- Visit the Well Wisconsin website, the program offers resources that can help you maintain or improve your current state of health and well-being and help you lower your health risk and health care costs.
Need immediate help or need to talk with someone?
• The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK.
• The Hopeline, Center for Suicide Awareness, Text Service, Text HOPELINE to 741741
• The Veterans Crisis Line, Tel. 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
• "The Trevor Project" LGBTQ Crisis Line, Tel. 1-866-488-7386
• RAINN, Sexual Assault Crisis Line, Tel: 1-800-656-HOPE(4673)